torsdag 16 oktober 2014

SOON!

 It's only 9 day s until i go to Japan with my friends! it's crazy and feels very unreal!! I don't think i will grasp it until we actually go haha..
Pictures down below are by littlemisspaintbrush I have seen these pictures going around and i thought they were so cute and kinda fitting for this little blog entry ^-^ We will be staying in Tokyo for 3 weeks (25th Oct- 15Nov) and hopefully we can do a lot of the things featured in these pictures!(and more hehe)
And a bonus for us is that we are going there on Halloween we are very exited about that since we don't celebrate Halloween in Sweden, so it's gonna be a really fun experience!
Some of us are gonna dress up really spooky eeep!
I will try to take many pictures that i can show you later!
Hope you are looking forward to it hehe!!

12 kommentarer:

  1. I hope you'll have the time of your lives there.
    Seeing these cute drawings and everything really makes me want to go back, too...
    Haaaah... I can't wait to travel again...
    But no money + no time ;A;

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very lovely, you will definitely enjoy yourselves ^___^/

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    SvaraRadera
  3. Awww ♥ I hope you have a lovely time there in Japan! Going with friends certainly will make things easier and you'll have even more fun, I believe ♪
    The illustrations are supercute and really match your blog, and they have nice ideas of what to do in Japan ♥ love it!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello dear! I've just found your blog and I am ABSOLUTELY AMAZED by your fashion sense! Like, seriously. I have no words. It's always been my dream to dress so lovely, so bold and so colourful but somehow, I'm torn bewteen this and preppy/college style, and the latter always wins, haha (I have a fashion blog where you can see this, link below). I'll be dropping by daily to see if there's anything new here! PS. I hope you have fun in Japan!

    Karolina Romanova
    http://cafemoscow.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  5. I hope you had fur in Japan sweetie!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

    SvaraRadera

  6. I'm soooo jealous! i want go to japan too! ;_;
    i love your style,ur my new inspiration! <3

    http://gothic-fantasy.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  7. very nice post. cute , looks like you are going to have fun soon :)
    very inspiring blog
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    SvaraRadera
  8. I would love to visit a cat café! And what are gachapons? Must look it up, looks so cute on the picture :D

    SvaraRadera
  9. Found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it! You have interesting posts and everything is beautiful! Amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    SvaraRadera